Conditions of Sale
Our responsibility ceases on delivery to or by pick-up by transportation company.
- Before accepting parcels examine for loss or damage. When loss or damage occurs claim immediately on your transportation or insurance company.
- This company shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
- Price of warehouse freight and insurance is extra if required and shall not be deemed to be part purchase price of goods.
Retention Of Title
- The goods shall remain the property of Trackz Adventure until they are paid for in full and all funds have cleared into our account.
- If the customer has possession of the goods, but they are still owned by Trackz Adventure, the customer shall be the trustee of those goods until they are sold to a purchaser.
- If the goods are sold by the customer, moneys received by the customer shall be held in trust for Trackz Adventure until the customer pays for the goods. All moneys so received by the customer shall be separately identified so that they can be recovered by Trackz Adventure if the customer fails to pay for the goods.
- The customer allows Tracka Adventure and persons authorized by it to enter the customer’s remises where the goods are stored to inspect and recover them.
- Until Trackz Adventure is paid for the goods, the customer shall keep them separate from other products so that they can be easily identified, and recovered.
- If, contrary to its obligations in this clause, the customer mixes goods owned by Trackz Adventure with other products, so that the goods cannot be separately identified, the customer authorises Trackz Adventure to recover such of those goods and products for which Trackz Adventure, at its sole discretion, decides it has not been paid.
Repossession of Goods
- Payment is not made in accordance with Trackz Adventure terms of trade; and/or
- The customer become insolvent, as to which Trackz Adventure shall be the sole judge – Trackz Adventure is authorized to enter an premises in which the customer stores the goods and repossess those goods and dispose of them as it thinks fit. Any shortfall between the moneys due and owing by the customer to Trackz Adventure and the proceeds of sale, shall be recoverable against the customer.
Risk of the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
No goods will be accepted for credit adjustment without prior authorization from Trackz Adventure in advance in writing.
- Transportation charges must be prepaid and original invoice number must accompany returned goods if approval is granted.
- Goods purchased in Special Order are not acceptable for credit.
- Goods under the invoice value of $50.00 are not acceptable for credit.
- A 10%-20% handling, repackaging and processing charge may be applied to all credits depending on the nature of the goods.
- No claims recognized after 30 days from date of invoice.
- Acceptance of the goods means the acceptance of these conditions.